Welcome to the Housing Authority of the County of San Bernardino
Tenant-Based Voucher Program (formerly known as Section 8)
Wait List Open Enrollment Site
- Open enrollment application dates are from February 6, 2019 through 4:00pm on February 25, 2019.
- Submitting an application is FREE! If you happen to enter a website that is requiring a fee or payment of any kind, you are not at the right place and should exit out of the site.
- Applicants do not need to rush to apply on February 6, 2019. How soon you apply DOES NOT affect rank or placement on the list.
- Waiting list placement will be based on a computerized random selection (lottery process) and not on a first come first served basis.
- Acceptance of an application after the lottery process does not constitute acceptance into any Housing Services Tenant-Based programs.
- Entering a pre-application does not represent an offer for housing assistance or placement on any waiting list.
Paper applications will not be distributed or accepted.
- Applications can be completed from any electronic device with Internet access including laptops, iPads and smartphones.
- Assistance will be made available for persons with special needs and for persons in need of translation services by calling (877) 381-3443 between 8:00am and 5:00pm Monday through Friday during the open enrollment period. This number is only available to persons with special needs who cannot access a public computer location or are in need of an interpreter. If you have resources to access the internet (family, friends, etc.) please do not use this number as resources are limited.
- Hearing impaired applicants can call 711 to relay their pre-application.
- Only one application per adult will be accepted.
- An email address will be required in order to apply. Free email accounts are available on Yahoo; Gmail; or Hotmail.
HACSB ofrece asistencia idiomática gratis. Para ayuda con esta información, por favor llámenos al (877) 381-3443.
For all other non-waiting list information, Click here