Neighborhood Network Centers
The Neighborhood Network Centers in partnership with many agencies and organizations provide convenient access to technology and services that can help improve job skills and further education.
Your local Neighborhood Network Center offers:
· Internet Access
· Apple and Window Platform
· Education & Career Planning
· Resume Review & Editing
· Job Search & Employment Application Assistance
· Basic Training on Microsoft Office Programs
While you’re exploring the services available, be sure to ask about the benefits of a VIP referral to the County of San Bernardino Employment Resource Center and City of San Bernardino Employment & Training Agency.
Possible Referral Services Include:
· Staff Assisted Placement Services
· Specialized Career Training
· Individual Employment Plans and Case Management
· Supportive Services and Much More!
For more information on our programs, services, and hours of operation, please contact your local Neighborhood Network Center.
- 425 Crestview Ave.
San Bernardino, CA 92410
- 906 Wilson St.
San Bernardino, CA 92411
- 803 West Brockton Ave.
Redlands, CA 92374
- 772 Pine St.
Colton, CA 32324
- 13088 Monte Vista Ave.
Chino, CA 91710
- 932 Lassen Dr.
Barstow, CA 92311